Monday, May 11, 2009

2009 Race season so far

Hey all.

Not sure if I mentioned in the past that this is my Rookie season. I had my fingers crossed that good things would prevail. I have had very little support as far as help goes.

After watching some testing videos I decieded that there needs to be some carb adjustment to make the car more responsive off the starting line. The adjustment were made and Low & Behold it worked. That was not really a good thing because I have been praticing with the slower car. So now I red light the car. Bummer..

I've run into some rear shock problems and need to fix that.. More on that later!

Video Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsSWxFmOaJI

See ya,

Les

2 comments:

Teena said...

Well done Les.... for an aspo motor your mustang has some balls! Love her angry left foot growl on launch, hot as! Its tough rookie season (don't we know), but with patience and tune twigging and ALOT of love for the sport, you will certainly go places hun. Don't give up! Keep your passion alive and maybe one day we will see you on the quarter down under in aussieland!

Please feel free to email us (link in our profiles) about any questions regarding anything about our fav sport. Even if its silly things like energy boost diets that help to lose those pounds without loss of much needed brain reaction , tune twiggs, environment tunes, no matter, would love to help a fellow racer.

Good luck hunny with this season, remember the first season is always the hardest, it only gets better with time and experience!

xoxox

Les said...

Thanks sooo much..

Les